Q: Oil Leak

What should be the cost to replace valve cover gaskets on my vehicle?

Because of the high temperature of the engine, it is common for the valve cover gasket to get brittle and break. If the gasket is worn out, it will leak engine oil and the top of the engine will be covered in oil. Since the engine is losing oil, running the car for too long without an inspection and repair can cause engine damage. In order to provide you with an accurate quote, we need you to submit a quote request for valve cover replacement. Once we get this data, we’ll be able to contact you with a quote.