Q: Q: Oil Leak

What should be the cost to replace valve cover gaskets on my vehicle?

Q: Window glue on track

Much of the door, from the interior side, has to be disassembled to diagnose and repair the failure you are describing. The cause should be determined so that the fault is not repeated. The appropriate service to request is window...

Q: transmission shift shock

Hi there. A lot of times, engine performance issues are mistaken for transmission issues. The loss of acceleration and jerking taking off could be, a lack of fuel pressure caused by a faulty fuel pump or fuel pressure regulator. Proper...

Q: When letting off the accelerator, the vehicle will jerk (it feels like a slight back and forth movement)

Hello. I think what we are looking for here are possible problems caused by a "torque-reversal" in the drivetrain. That is, when accelerating or maintaining road speed, the engine/transmission and all the drive links (driveshafts, differentials, transfer case, etc.) have...