Q: Q: Oil leak

We have tried everything and can not find if

Q: Coolant doesn't stay in tank

Greetings. The coolant reservoirs on your model vehicle usually produce leaks at some point. It is due to the fact that the reservoir itself is constantly under pressure created by the coolant system. The material it is made of is...

Q: Q: Transmission slips.

If you are reusing your old fluid you are defeating the purpose of changing the filter. I would only say this is ok if the ATF (automatic transmission fluid) was already spotlessly clean. If not, I recommend having a ATF...

Q: Crank no start - 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan

Hi. Some of the codes you have will cause drivability problems and may cause the van not to start. The code p0118 deals with your coolant temperature sensor and a bad coolant temperature sensor will cause the car not to...