Q: Q: Oil leak

We have tried everything and can not find if

Q: Car jerks

The problem is inside the transmission with pressures or shift solenoids and will need to have a transmission expert test and diagnose it to isolate the cause.

Q: Tie rod broke, scared to drive truck now

The failure was most likely caused by water intrusion. Dodge has released customer satisfaction letter L04 that outlines the issue that you have experienced. The letter states that vehicles shipped to cold weather climates allow water ingression; thus causing wear...

Q: Feels tugging while driving

Hello. While it is generally not recommended to jack vehicles up from anywhere besides the designated lift points, doing so is likely not the cause of the issue, as the components in question are located away from the area. It...