Q: Q: Oil leak

We have tried everything and can not find if

Q: Just replaced fuel pump now my car smells badly like gas?

Hello. You are smelling gas because there is a gas leak. Fuel leaks are the #1 cause of engine fires. The only option is to find the leak and repair it. Did you change the fuel filter when you changed...

Q: Rough idle, fluctuating rpms, stalling

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is struggling to keep up with all of the different accessories when the engine is idling. This is typically due to an issue with the air intake, fuel intake, or the sensors...

Q: What amperage is my Dodge 1998 Grand Caravan alternator?

Your specific model Dodge Caravan requires a 90 amp alternator. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to replace your alternator.