Q: Q: Oil Leak

I am noticing an oil leak under my truck, but the leak is not coming from a loose filter it looks like its coming from the oil pan. Any Ideas?

Q: Front brakes locked up. Replaced all but ABS pump/module.

If the front brakes are locking up you need to open the bleeder on a caliper to see if the wheel can then be turned. If you can now turn it then you may have bad front brake lines that...

Q: Q: Coolant leaks

You may be able to spot the leak by performing a cooling system pressure test. This test is just as it sounds; a special tool is used to apply pressure to the cooling system, making leaks visible. Sometimes however, leaks...

Q: Bad gas mileage and always runs in 4WD - 1979 Chevrolet K20 350 V8

Hi there, thanks for your question. Yes, these older Chevys do have full time four-wheel drive. There are kits available that will disengage the differential from the transfer case, but I've heard mixed reviews on how well they work. You...