Q: Q: Oil Leak

I am noticing an oil leak under my truck, but the leak is not coming from a loose filter it looks like its coming from the oil pan. Any Ideas?

Q: My car had a rough idle, and if I sit at a red light or let the car run in idle for a few minutes my check engine light starts to

A dead misfire on a single cylinder may be deeper than just a spark plug. If the compression for that cylinder is very low, the cylinder cannot fire. Low compression would be caused by worn piston rings. Also, if the...

Q: Q: Why do I smell gas in the car?

There could be several reason why your car is smelling like gas. Your car's spark plugs could be very worn out and not firing properly, causing the gas not to be burned properly and creating a gas smell in the...

Q: Using oil blend on a car that requires synthetic oil

Looking at the information for your vehicle, it does not say that synthetic oil is required. Using a synthetic blend will be just fine. You can also switch back and forth between synthetic and non-synthetic without doing any damage. If...