Q: Q: Oil Leak

I am noticing an oil leak under my truck, but the leak is not coming from a loose filter it looks like its coming from the oil pan. Any Ideas?

This suggests you may have a leak resulting from a bad oil pan gasket. This is a gasket that runs the perimeter of the oil pan and seals off the oil pan. These will fail over time due to excessive heat and will eventually shrink causing it to leak. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your oil pan gasket.