Q: Q: Oil Leak

I am noticing an oil leak under my truck, but the leak is not coming from a loose filter it looks like its coming from the oil pan. Any Ideas?

Q: Charged battery and car still won't start.

If you have already verified that you have a working battery in your Chevy Tahoe and despite this the engine is still not turning over, the next step would be to check the starting system. It is possible and common,...

Q: My air conditioner works and then it does not - does this sound like a compressor problem?

Hi there. It is possible that the compressor clutch disengages when it gets hot. The more common problem is a compressor that may leak refrigerant out the front seal of the compressor. I recommend having the system pressure tested to...

Q: Q: Oil in coolant

First, you have to determine if it is engine oil or transmission fluid. If you have an automatic transmission, then there is a heat exchanger in your radiator. Transmission fluid runs there in two hoses. If it cracks, you will...