Q: Q: Oil Leak

Typically, How much would a oil leak be to fix, on the vehicle listed above?

Q: Q: Service Engine Light is on.

Different than the Check Engine Light, the Service Engine Light is typically triggered when a predetermined service interval has been reached. There are dozens of service schedules that could be coming up including oil, transmission, battery, ignition system (spark plugs)...

Q: Q: Transmission fluid is leaking

I would not recommend driving your truck under these conditions to prevent transmission damage. My first recommendation would be to have your transmission system inspected by an automotive service professional to locate the source of the leak. Possible leak sources...

Q: Reduced engine power warning on, power loss, RPM decrease - 2005 Chevrolet Suburban

It is possible there is an issue in the electronic throttle control system. Faults need to be read out of the engine computer to determine if this is the case. Accelerator pedal position sensor, throttle position sensor, or throttle motor...