Q: Oil keeps dripping under my car, but I checked the oil and its full.

Hi my car had a Leak on one of the hose and it when overheated and my car was shut off for a while and steaming smoke coming out of my hood! But I put in coolant and it's fine now, but the oil keeping dropping low and I add one quart penzoil motor oil and while driving for a while it starting smoking under the hood and while driving i notice the rmp stucking at 3000 rmp and a noise sound like clog in to the exhaust or turbo i don't know where it coming from? Any idea or I might put in the wrong oil

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. Check the transmission fluid to see if its low. Also, check the power steering fluid to see if its low. Either the vehicle is leaking oil from the engine, transmission, or power steering. If the power steering is leaking, then look at the lines and check to see if the hoses are loose. If the hoses are loose, tighten them up and recheck to see if the oil is leaking. If you are not sure where the leak is coming from, it is best to power wash the vehicle underneath and then determine where the leak is coming from. If you need further assistance with oil leaking from the engine area, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Oil keeps dripping under my car, but I checked the oil and its full.