Q: Oil keeps dripping under my car, but I checked the oil and its full.

Hi my car had a Leak on one of the hose and it when overheated and my car was shut off for a while and steaming smoke coming out of my hood! But I put in coolant and it's fine now, but the oil keeping dropping low and I add one quart penzoil motor oil and while driving for a while it starting smoking under the hood and while driving i notice the rmp stucking at 3000 rmp and a noise sound like clog in to the exhaust or turbo i don't know where it coming from? Any idea or I might put in the wrong oil

3. Oil keeps dripping under my car, but I checked the oil and its full.