Q: oil is leaking from my car. I need to get a new oil pan and gasket. I bought a new oil sensor due to the pressur reading 120psi. H

oil leaking from my car. The oil gasket is no good. How much to repair.

Hi there. You can request a quote to have your oil pan and gasket replaced for your 2004 Nissan by clicking this link. In order to provide cost estimates, we need to gather additional information about your car and location to ensure you live in one of our service areas. Thanks.

3. oil is leaking from my car. I need to get a new oil pan and gasket. I bought a new oil sensor due to the pressur reading 120psi. H