Q: Q: oil is leaking

Oil pan gasket leaking: Valve cover gasket leaking:

But is charging 700 and 1700 for that Is it a serious issue?

3. Q: oil is leaking

Q: Impossible to drive one handed. Steering wheel does not return to 0 degrees.

If there are known faulty or damaged parts in the front suspension, those parts must be replaced in order to diagnose a hard steering (and/or failure of steering wheel to return) issue. In particular, the correct position of the front...

Q: Brake system issues

It sounds like you may have a brake caliper sticking which could be dangerous. The pads should be close to the rotors when the brakes are disengaged, but not making enough contact to squeal or drag. You should have this...

Q: I accidentally put Coolant in my Power Steering compartment in a 2005 BMW X3 3.0i

If you have been driving the car with coolant in the power steering system, you may be headed for trouble. Aside from distributing hydraulic power, the fluid lubricates the power steering pump and the steering rack. Driving with coolant in...