Q: Oil Gauge

Oil Gauge goes to zero. Light comes on. Changed the oil sending unit, cleaned the other part. When cold gauge works, after 15 minutes it goes to zero and the warning light and ding happens. Changed the oil filter. Haven't got to new oil yet. I got a Mopar sending unit. Checking with manual gauge this weekend, what else to do after that?

You need to have the oil pressure checked with a manual gauge teed into oil pressure sender port to pinpoint whether it’s a loss of oil pressure or if the gauge is bad. If the engine stays running then the sending unit is okay and your instrument cluster needs repair. I suggest having this looked at by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, so they can perform these checks and properly diagnose your warning light.