Q: OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET REPLACEMENT

I NEED MY OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET REPLACED IS IT OKAY TO DRIVE UNTIL MY APPT WITH YOURMECHANIC ON THIS SATURDAY

3. OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET REPLACEMENT

Q: Q: Revving out of control

It sounds like you may have an issue with your idle air control valve on your 2011 BMW 328i. The idle air control valve is responsible for keeping the RPMs within a certain range during idling at a stop. If...

Q: Fix vacuum leak and reset idle.

The idle should not be adjusted unless it has been tampered with. The idle is controlled by the idle air control valve. The vacuum leak once identified and fixed should correct any idle problems you have.

Q: My belt snapped and Bmw says there's possibilities that's peices of the belt got caught in the crank and is now in my oil pan gask

Hi There, It is very unlikely that the serpentine belt would have made its way into the motor as they generally do not come apart that way, however it is no impossible. There is a pulley on on the end...