Q: OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET REPLACEMENT

I NEED MY OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET REPLACED IS IT OKAY TO DRIVE UNTIL MY APPT WITH YOURMECHANIC ON THIS SATURDAY

3. OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET REPLACEMENT

Q: Interior lights quit working

Hello. There may be a problem with the combination switch or a headlight switch. It is also possible that there is some damage to the wiring of the dashboard, interior lights, and fog lights. I suggest that you have an...

Q: BMW shakes a little at lower speeds and rpms

Hello, thank you for writing in. Shaking can come from a variety of components. Unfortunately in a situation like this, you will have to take it one step at a time if nothing is found to be physically damaged upon...

Q: Engine seemed to be running too rich or too lean, not sure which.

Many different problems can cause an engine to run rough and lack power. The first step is to retrieve the diagnostic code associated with the check engine light. This will provide a general idea of where to begin the diagnostic...