Q: OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET REPLACEMENT

I NEED MY OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET REPLACED IS IT OKAY TO DRIVE UNTIL MY APPT WITH YOURMECHANIC ON THIS SATURDAY

Hi there. If you already have an appointment with YourMechanic.com to complete this repair on Saturday, it depends on how severe the leak is on your BMW. If you have to add more than a quart of oil every week, I’d recommend not driving the vehicle until it’s repaired. However, if it’s below this level; you should be OK to drive around town. Just make sure to check your oil level before you drive to ensure it’s full.

3. OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET REPLACEMENT