Q: OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET REPLACEMENT

I NEED MY OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET REPLACED IS IT OKAY TO DRIVE UNTIL MY APPT WITH YOURMECHANIC ON THIS SATURDAY

3. OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET REPLACEMENT

Q: I took my BMW z3 in to the shop to get an oil change. When I picked it up the engine light was on. The car is running great though

The oil change process is generally a very simple one, but it does involve moving panels and some shops do a brief inspection on the vehicle as well. It is not likely that the Check Engine Light coming on is...

Q: BMW shakes a little at lower speeds and rpms

Hello, thank you for writing in. Shaking can come from a variety of components. Unfortunately in a situation like this, you will have to take it one step at a time if nothing is found to be physically damaged upon...

Q: Car has p052b code and clicking

Code P052B relates to the camshaft position timing not being correct. When this happens, this may causing timing problems as a result of inaccurate readings from the camshaft position sensor due to a variety of reasons, such as a faulty...