Q: OIL DISPLAY

MY CHANGE OIL DISPLAY COMES ON WHEN I START MY CAR BUT IT'S NOT DUE FOR A CHANGE UNTIL 30000 MILES?

Q: I changed the battery in my ford explorer 2013 and the lights and radio work but it won't start. It says to push the brake but it won't work.

Hi there. Check to see if the battery cables are tight. If the cables are tight, then check the brake switch on the brake pedal. It may not be responding to the computer as it could be damaged or shorted....

Q: Leakage of the automatic transmission fluid.

As you describe it, it sounds like you may have a leak coming from your transmission; however, it's difficult to diagnose without more information or actually seeing the vehicle. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your...

Q: Q: How often should I change my oil?

You should change your oil about every 3,000 miles.