Q: Oil dip stick

The plastic top of the oil dip stick has broke off. How do I get my dip stick out

Depending on the vehicle and engine you have and the type of dipstick you will have, you will need to either remove the entire dipstick tube from the vehicle so you can push out the old dipstick from the tube and then reinstall tube with a new dipstick. The other way would be to drill a small hole into the plastic end of dipstick and screw in a screw so you have something to pull out the dipstick so you can replace it. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and replace the dipstick for you.

3. Oil dip stick