Q: Oil comes from tailpipe

oil comes from tailpipe over heats

3. Oil comes from tailpipe

Q: I have a 1999 saturn. It burns oil fast and has a lot of white smoke from my exhaust. It shakes mainly in idle. What's wrong?

Hi there. White smoke coming out of the exhaust is an indication that the cylinder head gasket is burned or the cylinder head is cracked. When coolant is in the combustion chamber, then engine will shake, the oil will burn...

Q: Master cylinder and brake booster leaking

Worn master cylinder seals can cause brake fluid to leak into the brake booster, damaging it. I'm guessing this is what happened to your truck. Replacing both the master cylinder and brake booster is the only way to solve this...

Q: What happens if you put ow520 oil in a 2011 Chrysler 200?

Hi there- you will likely not notice any difference at all, and it is unlikely to cause any engine damage. The "0" (vs 5) rating has to do with the fluidity of the oil when it is coldest. It will...