Q: Q: Oil changing

I changed synthetic oil, Is it safe to go back to regular oil?

3. Q: Oil changing

Q: Is it my thermostat in my car that is not working?

You are correct, you probably do have an issue with the thermostat. When your thermostat is stuck in the closed position it doesn't allow coolant to run through the engine which is why you have the cooling effect. It will...

Q: How often is it necessary to change power steering fluid?

Unless there is a maintenance specification in the Factory Service Manual for your specific vehicle, it is not "required" to change the power steering fluid. However, it is wise to change the fluid at a reasonable interval because power steering...

Q: 2014 Nissan Altima is saying key not detected? it works for remote start/lock/unlock but only starts when I hold fob to push start

You should first try your second key FOB to see if it works properly and this will tell you that it is a problem with the key FOB that is not working correctly. If both FOBs do the same thing...