Q: Oil change - 2014 Chevrolet Cruz

I need a oil change bad my car is a little sluggish now I'm terrified to drive it I don't know if it would give out on me I put a quart of oil in it to save time but I think it worst

A: You may find that an oil change will not he...

You may find that an oil change will not help with a vehicle that has been neglected and oil changes were not done. You may have already done some damage to the engine if you ran it low on oil. Have the oil and filter changed as soon as possible and see if engine is noisy or not indicating a damaged bearing inside. A certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to perform an oil and filter change if you are afraid of driving the car further.