Q: Oil

Put to much oil in car now smokes white gray but doesn't over heat what should I do

Hi there. In general, putting too much oil in a vehicle will cause oil to blow by past piston rings or valve guides in the cylinder head due to extra volume of oil inside the combustion chamber. Eventually the extra oil will ’burn,’ which is why you’re getting the white/gray smoke. However, this is not something you should wait to let happen as this could prematurely wear out the guides and piston rings.

The best solution is to have your oil changed by a professional mechanic so they can inspect the smoke quickly to determine if additional damage has been done to the vehicle.