Q: Q: Oil

If my manual says i should use synthetic oil will it hurt to use conventiinal oil?

Q: Q: Spark plug covered in oil

A fouled spark plug is a common issue with modern vehicles. Thinner oils are used to reduce friction and increase fuel economy. These thin oils in combination with a vehicle with higher mileage will cause oil to seep past the...

Q: What is the maximum weight that my vehicle can carry?

You should never exceed the maximum weight recommended for your vehicle, or else your car may not be able to operate properly. The maximum weight that your car can carry is listed on the Tire Label, which is on the...

Q: How do I check and refill the window washer fluid?

Window washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean and clear of debris. It ensures that your wipers are able to remove grime, dirt, dust, and even oil and other fluids that get onto the windshield from the road. Of course,...