Q: Q: Oil

I have a 13 Malibu and the place that I get oil change have been putting regular instead of synthetic oil will this damage my car

Q: Q: Steering wheel shakes

Hi. A severely worn hub bearing would be my guess. Hub bearings are sealed bearings. Over time, they wear and fail. Hub bearing noises tend to change during right and left turns as pressure is increased or decreased. Eventually, the...

Q: Gascap light is on, how can I fix it?

The cap, or cap seal, is defective and/or there is a leak/malfunction in the EVAP (vapor side) of the fuel system. You should first look for a leak (to avoid needlessly buying a new cap), however, that inspection might require...

Q: My car keeps blowing oil sending units

Hi there - I suspect you have a blown head gasket. Having coolant in the oil is a classic blown head gasket symptom, and having very high oil pressure means combustion pressure is being leaked into the oil passages. This...