Q: Oil

I have a 13 Malibu and the place that I get oil change have been putting regular instead of synthetic oil will this damage my car

A: Hello. If they have been using regular oil ...

Hello. If they have been using regular oil over the last few oil changes that is fine. The main advantage for synthetic is that it lasts longer. If you have been going in for oil changes around the 5000 mile mark, then you will be just fine. It is actually more important that they are using the correct weight of oil. You should be fine, but I would ask them to use the correct oil from now on. If you'd like, you may also consider having a certified mechanic change your oil at your home or office. They will be able to use the correct type of oil on your car.