Q: Oil and suspension

Hello,

Here are my two issues with the Tiguan,

1) Losing oil: I took it to the dealer and they told me that the VALVE COVER GASKET, camshaft cover, and the TIMING COVER AND/OR GASKET need to be replaced. This is an expensive repair, I just asked for a quote through mymechanic as the dealer was charging me around 1,400 to do that.

My question is, how important is to repair this?

2) Suspension: They found that both ball joints need to be replaced, as well as both stabilizer bar end link.

Again, my question is, how important is to repair this?

Adding everything the dealer is charging me 1,900, plus I need to replace the 4 tires. I am really considering changing my car, although I love it, I am concerned that I might have these or other problems again? Do you think that that can happen again?

Thank you, and my apologies for so many questions.

Regards

3. Oil and suspension