Q: OEM-sized pipe exhaust flow

I have an Audi A4O3 and my pipe is a bit broken and I want to replace it with another pipe. Would this affect car performance?

As long as you use the basic same size, it won’t affect anything, but you want to stick to OEM size on that Audi, because the exhaust flow is based on the diameter of the pipe and if you put smaller or a bigger one, you are going to get a slightly different exhaust flow, which can make a vehicle run a little bit differently. Just make sure that you get the same diameter - you will have to keep to the factory OEM diameter when you change the pipe.

3. OEM-sized pipe exhaust flow