Q: Q: Odometer not working

My odometer stopped working at 179,000 in my 99 civic Dx. Can it be fixed?

3. Q: Odometer not working

Q: I have a 2000 honda civic EX and check engine light with D4 blinking ... and pulled the codes p1705 and p1768 ...

Trouble code P1705 implicates the throttle position sensor (TPS). A transmission fault (which is indicated by a flashing "D4") can arise if the TPS is malfunctioning. Consequently, I would recommend testing the TPS first. Once code P1705 is resolved, then...

Q: Cost to replace timing belt

It takes roughly 3 hours to replace the timing belt on the Civic but the labor might be higher if you have power steering, top mount AC and/or the twin cam version of the Civic engine. It is recommended that...

Q: A piece of cardboard/paper from the coolant jug was accidentally dropped into the coolant tank.

Unfortunately, this tiny piece of cardboard will not dissolve in coolant as it is designed to withstand the chemical makeup of the coolant. This can become lodged in areas inside the radiator that will prevent the proper flow of coolant...