Q: Q: Odometer not working

My odometer stopped working at 179,000 in my 99 civic Dx. Can it be fixed?

3. Q: Odometer not working

Q: How do you replace a high beam headlight bulb?

Without operational headlights, you’re not safe driving on the road in low-light situations (dusk or at night). Not only can you not see where you’re going, but other drivers cannot see you. If one of your headlight bulbs has blown,...

Q: MULTIPLE MISFIRE CYLINDER CODES DETECTED 2012 MINI COOPER S

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft...

Q: I’ve been told the crankshaft bolt on my 2012 Honda Accord is stuck (trying to change timing belt).

You are correct in that if the crankshaft bolt does break, this may cause some serious engine damage, even beyond the damage related to the timing components as there are other accessories that are driven by the crankshaft pulley as...