Q: Q: Odometer not working

My odometer stopped working at 179,000 in my 99 civic Dx. Can it be fixed?

3. Q: Odometer not working

Q: What does the SRS indicator on the dash mean?

Your air bag system is technically called the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) and you’ll see that abbreviation on each air bag cover, as well as a couple of lights on the dash. The main SRS indicator looks like a person...

Q: My car shuts down while driving - 2006 Kia Rio

Hi there. Assuming this is not a misfire you are feeling and the computer has not recognized a misfire, this would lead me to believe a there is an electrical fault. Possibly a faulty ECM (engine control module) relay or...

Q: Engine code P0401

Engine code P0401 on your Honda Accord indicates that there is low flow to the EGR valve. The repair for this is to remove the EGR valve and, using a special tool, cleaning the passages of the EGR tube. In...