Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yyqrfpjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yyqrfpjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yyqrfpjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yyqrfpjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yyqrfpjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yyqrfpjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yyqrfpjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yyqrfpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yyqrfpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-yyqrfpjs:173:8

Q: Occasional stalling and startup issues

While I'm driving, the van would suddenly stall. It happens sporadically without any warning. When it stalls, it has difficulty starting up again for several moments. Sometimes it wouldn't start longer. As the code reader showed error codes indicating an issue with the MAF sensor, I had it replaced. That didn't solve the issue however. The van has around 235,000 miles on it. What should I do? Thanks.

A: Hello. This engine can stall for a number o...

Hello. This engine can stall for a number of reasons. If it happens only at idle, then it may have an intake manifold vacuum leak or a throttle body issue. If the throttle body is dirty, then this will occur. If the vehicle stalls under all different driving conditions, then I would suspect that the ignition module is failing or that the fuel pump circuit has an issue like a bad fuel pump relay. It can also be a crank position sensor, but that is not as common. If you plan on having this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car's stalling issue.