Q: OBD II monitor not ready

The OBD II monitor has not been ready for 3,000 miles. I am not sure what is wrong, but I think it might be a sensor.

3. OBD II monitor not ready

Q: OBDII fault codes

It is very possible that the intake air temperature sensor or the barometric pressure sensor will require replacement. What is likely happening is that there is a corrolation between these two sensors either because one of them is malfunctioning, there...

Q: Mobil 1 no longer meets BMW LL-01 spec. Do you have Castrol Edge 0W-40 Euro Formula available?

Any oil that you desire can be used in an oil change and the customer can, of course, supply the oil himself or herself. I see Castrol Edge OW-40 European formula vended at Amazon, and elsewhere, and thus you can...

Q: Is getting a 2010 BMW M3 with 70,000 miles used as a daily driver expensive annually?

Hello. Though this vehicle will be fun to drive, it will be much more expensive to maintain then the Infiniti is. The cost for every service is more expensive, and normal wear parts like brakes and tires will typically cost...