Q: OBD II code P1247pd repair solutions?

I tend to lose power going up hills or pulling a load. I have had the turbo, MAP sensor, and MAP hose replaced. Still getting OBD II code P1247pd, which is "Turbo boost pressure low "

I would recommend checking around the turbo for any other hoses that could be cracked and brittle. Also, check for the same near the intake. If you have a vacuum leak in the circuit where the air flows from the turbo into the intake, this can cause the engine to have less air directed to it than what was produced by the turbo. This can cause the power loss that you mentioned. The most likely cause of this issue is a vacuum leak. I would recommend having the engine ’smoke tested’ to determine where the leak is. ’’

3. OBD II code P1247pd repair solutions?