Q: Q: O2 sensor

What kind of problems will it cause if I'm not repairing anytime soon?

3. Q: O2 sensor

Q: Hi Tien I have a 2006 Dodge Durango. I was told the O2 sensor may need to be replaced. I was quoted about $700. Three something fo

The price will vary for location for parts and hourly labor rate but this price of $700 should include replacement of all 4 sensors. If you are not quoted to replace all 4 sensors then I would suggest getting second...

Q: what does the clicking sound indicate when my car wont start

There are a variety of clicks you might hear when the car fails to start. Gentle clicks from under the dashboard mean the relays are activating, but the starter is not working. A strong tap from under the hood might...

Q: Q: My car is shaking when accelerating.

Hi there. The description you have provided, leads me to believe you are experiencing an inner cv wobble. The inner cv joint has excessive play, this results in shaking upon acceleration. Another possibility would be, a broken engine or transmission...