Q: Q: O2 sensor

What kind of problems will it cause if I'm not repairing anytime soon?

3. Q: O2 sensor

Q: Faulty O2 sensor

Hi, it is possible for the O2 sensor to not turn on the Check Engine Light if it is failing slowly. It's also possible for leaks to occur, which can throw off the sensors readings. I would recommend having a...

Q: Q: Cold start issues

Hello. A no start condition can be caused by many things. If you believe that the engine is flooding and then there is likely an issue with the vehicle's fuel or engine management systems that are causing the problems. If...

Q: Exhaust and radiator.

This sounds like potentially a catalytic converter issue in addition to broken exhaust mounts. The smell of fuel along with the overheating suggests that the catalytic converter may be clogged. As you may know the catalytic converter converts toxic exhaust...