Q: Q: O2 sensor

What kind of problems will it cause if I'm not repairing anytime soon?

3. Q: O2 sensor

Q: Computer reads an issue with the oxygen sensor on a Subaru Forester 1999 2.0 Turbo. What is the problem?

Your 1999 Subaru Forester has pre and post catalytic converter oxygen sensors. The pre-converter sensor optimizes fuel trim while the post converter sensor monitors the efficiency of the catalytic converter. A failing pre-converter sensor will degrade vehicle MPG performance. Although...

Q: Q: Brake pedal going all the way to the floor.

The pedal going down to the floor usually indicates a loss of hydraulic pressure. Possible causes include a leaking brake hose, a dysfunctional caliper, or a wheel cylinder. Also a master cylinder leaking either externally or internally will cause the...

Q: How to disable alarm on a 97 acura rl

If you have a factory installed alarm system then you cannot disable it. If you have an aftermarket installed alarm system then it can be removed and connections cut restored to original configuration .