Q: Q: O2 sensors

How many upstream and downstream O2 sensors are in my vehicle

3. Q: O2 sensors

Q: Can a error saying Manifold Absolute Pressure/ Barometric Pressure Circuit Malfunction be caused by a almost dead battery?

Hello. The low battery should not cause problem with the MAP sensor but will cause the computer to have different issues. It could cause the charging system to overcharge. You need to verify that the intake does not have any...

Q: the check engine light appears and it gives us the code P0170

The P0170 trouble code does not necessarily go with your vehicle, but it indicates fuel control problems. I recommend the following: Have the fuel pressure tested to see if it is too low or high. Make sure...

Q: When the car hits 40 mph it feels like it wants to stall and slow down.

This is a sign of a potentially failing or dirty mass air flow sensor. This is a unit that regulates the air intake into your engine and ensures that proper air/fuel mix is injected into the engine. When this is...