Q: Q: O2 SENSOR

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE L SHAPED O2 SENSOR AND THE STRAIGHT SHAPED O2 SENSOR OTHER THAN THE OBVIOUS.

3. Q: O2 SENSOR

Q: no compression and cam sensor fault

In your circumstance, two possible causes of no cylinder compression are a broken timing belt or a faulty head gasket. Replacing a timing belt is a fairly common repair. Replacing a head gasket is somewhat involved, and will have more...

Q: The lights underneath the seats don't turn off, and the passenger's side door shows as unlocked.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The common cause of this in many Volkswagen models is the micro-switch located in the door latches. Most likely, whichever door is showing as open, is the door with the failed micro-switch. If you would...

Q: When I press the accelerator it doesn't speed up and when I floor it and stalls.

This suggests you may have a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the...