Q: O ring

So my car burns oil and also has lost a lot of power and smokes when I accelerate hard or when I start it, the smokes white, what could this be from and is the problem going to cause more problems

The loss of power could mean many things, however the loss of power combined with white smoke and burning oil is a sign of a blown head gasket.

The white smoke is usually an indication that the oil is leaking into (by way of a burnt head gasket) the combustion chamber and being ignited with the fuel charge. As it is burnt, it produces a white smoke.

The loss of power is usually a loss of compression which is usually a result of the blown head gasket not sealing off the combustion chamber tightly.

I would recommend having a certified expert, such as one from from Your Mechanic, come to your home to diagnose your loss of power and white smoke for an accurate repair.