Q: Number 40 fuse blowing when cranking

The number 40 fuse is blowing upon cranking. My dashboard lights don't work, but the radio and all of the other electrical works.

I looked up the wiring diagrams for this year vehicle and cannot locate fuse 40. The instrument cluster lighting fuses are numbers from 10 to 17. I also cannot find any other problems that relate to your complaint that I could cross-reference too. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, [inspect and replace your fuses] as necessary, and quote any other necessary repairs.

3. Number 40 fuse blowing when cranking