Q: Number 4 fuse keeps blowing.

Turn on headlights n it stalls car

3. Number 4 fuse keeps blowing.

Q: Intermittent no start and electrical problems?

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing some sort of electrical issue. If the issue comes and goes intermittently, then the first thing I would look at is the vehicle's ignition switch. It may...

Q: Car takes off without pressing gas pedal

Hi there. With the exception of the oil change light, all of these issues would require closer inspection in order to determine the exact cause. A high idle and movement without pressing the gas can be caused by many problems,...

Q: Engine starts but won't idle

The problem is most likely the fuel injection spider and fuel pump that needs to be replaced. The spider is inside the intake upper manifold and would cost over $1000 to get replaced. The fuel pump would be around $300...