Q: Number 4 fuse keeps blowing.

Turn on headlights n it stalls car

3. Number 4 fuse keeps blowing.

Q: Car starts after a few tries, but then dies as soon as I take my foot off gas pedal.

Clean any debris on the battery posts using a mixture of baking soda and water. Under your battery is a pedal that connects to the PCM. Make sure that it is pushed down hard so that your battery does not...

Q: Car misfiring and overheating

Hi, there can be many reasons for a car to overheat and/or misfire. I would having a test compression done a vehicle. Also, have the mechanic examine the heads for warpage. The problem could have warped heads from the vehicle...

Q: My steering wheel stays to the right when I drive straight.

The power steering gear is held to the frame using two large bolts going through the rack and pinion mount bushings. The bushings will get worn or oil soaked and will allow the entire rack and pinion to shift to...