Q: Number 4 fuse keeps blowing.

Turn on headlights n it stalls car

3. Number 4 fuse keeps blowing.

Q: altinater is fine but battery light keeps coming on what could be the problem? came on 7 times while on the road

The battery should be load tested by a professional. Load testing can only be reliably performed on a fully charged battery. If the battery passes a load test be sure it is NOT a marginal pass in which case you...

Q: Oil all over engine

Hello. First we need to clarify if the leak was fixed or not. This must be done first. Then after the oil is cleaned, we can see if there was any other damage. Oil contamination can get onto electrical components...

Q: Heat and AC fan not working on 2007 chevy Cobalt.

You should first check the fuse labeled BCM 3 in the engine fuse box and then if it is good then check blower motor for power when system is on? If blower has power but does not turn then try...