Q: Number 3 cylinder not working

I had the computer replaced and now the number 3 cylinder isn't working.

A: I would need more information about why the...

I would need more information about why the computer was replaced. After going over the previous work of the car, we would confirm cylinder 3 is missing and then it’s a simple process of elimination. We would then check for spark, for the correct pressure. Then we would check your fuel injector and verify that it is being commanded to operate by the PCM. If all of that checks out, we then want to check the mechanical condition of the cylinder by checking its compression. If your engine is skipping its because one of these is not there. I would recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and inspect your vehicle to diagnose your cylinder problem.