Q: Number 18 fuse keeps blowing

My number 18 fuse keeps on blowing when I turn on the air conditioner, making my turn signals not work.

A: Hello. I looked at a wiring diagram, and fo...

Hello. I looked at a wiring diagram, and found fuse 18 goes to the rear blend door actuator, along with the multifunction switch and the seats. These rear blend door actuators are known to have issues such as clicking, incorrect temperature, and blown fuses. The rear blend door actuator likely needs to be replaced. You may need the aid of a mechanic to disconnect the actuator motor and retest the system to be sure the fuse doesn't blow, and replace the actuator motor.