Q: Nothing happens when the key is turned and now the key is stuck not even the hazard lights work car won't come out of park either.

I parked my 2007 cobalt last night and when I came out to start it this morning nothing worked. When I say nothing is working I mean nothing not only is the key stuck in the ignition bit none of the lights work not even the hazard lights. Any chance you would know what causes this?

A: It is very possible the ignition switch is ...

It is very possible the ignition switch is at fault. This is a known issue with the 2005-2007 Chevy Cobalt. These models are part of the General Motors Ignition Switch Recall. Contact your local Chevy dealer service department and provide them with the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN number) or check your VIN number on safercar.gov. If the vehicle falls within the recall, your Chevy dealer will replace the ignition switch free of charge under the parameters of the recall.