Q: Nothing happens when the key is turned and now the key is stuck not even the hazard lights work car won't come out of park either.

I parked my 2007 cobalt last night and when I came out to start it this morning nothing worked. When I say nothing is working I mean nothing not only is the key stuck in the ignition bit none of the lights work not even the hazard lights. Any chance you would know what causes this?

3. Nothing happens when the key is turned and now the key is stuck not even the hazard lights work car won't come out of park either.