Q: Not sure what the issue might be?

The last couple of weeks we have had a slight exhaust smell in the cabin. Switching to recirrculated air has helped with this. Yesterday the car became very loud mainly in the engine area and the scent of exhaust is much greater. Any ideas on what this might be?

Hi there. Sounds like there is an exhaust leak on the exhaust system. Check the exhaust manifolds and the exhaust coupler seals (referred as donuts) and see if they are leaking. Replace any gaskets that are leaking. If you need help finding the exhaust leak, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Not sure what the issue might be?