Q: Not sure if it is this but when first startup the car with the air conditioner on makes a huge noise

Not sure if it is this but when first startup the car with the air conditioner on makes a huge noise till the engine warm up

Hi there. This issue is typically caused by a loose or worn out AC belt. The same thing happens to serpentine or drive belts and is a good indication that the belt and pulley’s that turn the belt need to be replaced. You should have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is making a noise inspection before replacing any parts however, as it’s possible other issues are the source of this problem.

3. Not sure if it is this but when first startup the car with the air conditioner on makes a huge noise