Q: Not starting up

I was driving it in my driveway and it died it will turn over fine just won't start tested to see if has spark poured fuel into it and it will fire up and studder then die so there is spark so no fuel coming out of ejectors so fuel pump turns on when I turn key in fuel pump is fine so I replaced ICM still won't start?

You will need to check the fuel pressure to see if it is around 9 to 13 PSI. Then check the TBI injection to see if you are getting injector pulse. If you are getting pressure and pulse to the injector then you have bad injectors. The most common problem for no injection is with the wiring to the engine control module, it can have loose contact or the ECM is bad. Check all of the engine and computer grounds as well.

If you need help with these checks, feel free to reach out to a certified mechanic who can diagnose your starting issue and fix it accordingly.

3. Not starting up