Q: Not starting properly

Sometimes when I try to start my jeep I get nothing (radio, air and panel work fine) but if I turn the key a few times it starts.

3. Not starting properly

Q: Truck will rank but no start. Back fires through intake

With the information that you have provided, it sounds to me like the distributor may have been installed 180 degrees out of rotation. If the engine is turning over so easy that it sounds like there are no plugs in...

Q: Q: Heater only blows cold

Hi There, It sounds like your coolant temp sensor may not be transmitting the proper signal to the computer. The coolant temp sensor helps to control the temperature of the coolant by relaying this to the computer which then causes...

Q: My car is hard to start up and gives code P0335

Hi there: The crankshaft position sensor on a six-cylinder Jeep Wrangler is going to be located behind the front motor plate, next to the timing chain/belt. Sometimes, however, the P0335 OBD-II error code is not indicating the crank position sensor...