Q: Not starting properly

Sometimes when I try to start my jeep I get nothing (radio, air and panel work fine) but if I turn the key a few times it starts.

3. Not starting properly

Q: Q: Car does not start

Hi! First, we will need to determine which no-start situation has occurred. If you turn the key and nothing happens, there is a fault in the starting/charging system. An engine that turns over but will not start, often has issues...

Q: I have to keep adding oil

Hello. I will assume you are talking about the engine oil. If there is no visible oil spots on the ground after the jeep has been sitting for short period look at the color of the exhaust smoke. If the...

Q: Engine light will not go off after fixing the knock sensor p0325

Hi There, As you may know, the knock sensor code is triggered when it detects specific irregularities inside the motor. When the crankshaft position sensor is detected to have more than a 2 percent variance in terms of the reading...