Q: Not starting properly

Sometimes when I try to start my jeep I get nothing (radio, air and panel work fine) but if I turn the key a few times it starts.

3. Not starting properly

Q: How to reset limp mode on a 1997 Range Rover

It's difficult to say without knowing what the exact code is, but if you are dealing with an OBD II code, which is the universal system that started up in '96, It can be reset by any of the inexpensive...

Q: Upgrade 4 barrel carburetor - 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

I believe your Wagoneer has a "bimetallic choke coil" choke coil actuator (non-electric), so, you would have to add an electrical source that is "hot" when the ignition key is in the Start or Run position. Some Wagoneer models came...

Q: Car shakes heavily when I brake

The shaking when you brake is most likely caused by one of more of your brake rotors being warped. Your steering wheel not being straight could be due to a worn suspension component in the front of your Jeep. This...