Q: Not starting horn stuck

Last night my horn on my car got stuck on in the store parking lot. So I opened the hood and disconnected it. The check engine light came on and the lights were dimming. I went to start my car and nothing happened. I didn't hear a thing - not even that little clicking noise. Do you have any ideas on how to get my car to start?

Hello there, thanks for writing in about your 1999 Plymouth Breeze. A few different faults could cause the no start condition. To answer this fully, I would need to know what was done when disconnecting the horn - particularly, if just a connector was removed or if the battery cable was removed. With the no start problem, the most likely causes would be the battery, wiring short, battery cable, ignition switch, fuel pump, or fuel filter. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the starting issue and perform the repairs required.

3. Not starting horn stuck