Q: Not starting cranks over puffing white smoke

What can cause this

3. Not starting cranks over puffing white smoke

Q: Car is starving for fuel at idle after warming up - 1991 Ford Mustang

Hi there. I usually start with the idle air valve in these cases, as it sounds like it might be sticking. Checking fuel supply - fuel pressure, filter, dirty injectors, as you have noted - is a good idea. You...

Q: Car will not unlock driver side door on its own.

You will need to have the drivers door panel removed. From there you'll be able to identify and replace the broken latch or lock actuator assembly as necessary. Since you have been pulling and yanking on the rods with the...

Q: CEL limp mode reflash

Hello there. The type of issues you have described are not uncommon with the newer F series diesel trucks. The technical service bulletins are put out as a way to get vehicles repaired properly once a common failure point is...