Q: Not starting

I drove the car from ny to Nashville just fine as soon as I got to Nashville I started having accelerating problems there was barely any power so I went to get it looked at at auto zone they told me it was the mass air flow sensor so got a cleaner and on the way home I tried to get up a hill and it completely cut off on me and wouldn't start after I got it home I replaced the mass airflow sensor and found a hose that was completely disconnected leaking coolant so I connected it and put new coolant in there after all that the car still wouldn't start

Hello. Thank you for writing in. It would be beneficial to scan the vehicle again and see if the same diagnostic codes are coming up. Make sure the sensor is installed correctly, and that the connections are clean, dry, and tight. There are several different components that will also have this effect. Check the idle air control valve, check for vacuum leaks, proper spark and timing, proper fuel pressure, and proper charging system function. All of these components can cause the engine to stall and not restart. You will need to go through the systems, and through a process of elimination, rule out components until you find the issue. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.