Q: Not starting

died and wont restart Check all of the following Camshaft postion sensor, timing belt, timing, spark plugs( yes it is getting spark), Fuel pump is turning on there is no dtc (engine light) there seems to be compression when holding a finger over the spark plug hole is there any suggestion to go from here

A: If you have spark and fuel, and your finger...

If you have spark and fuel, and your finger feels there is compression, then the only thing left to check is if there is no fuel injection signal to open the injectors.

Look on dash to see if the theft light is on. If it is, then you need to have the system tested to see if it is the key or the anti-theft system that is failing. If the light is not on the dash then check the EFI fuse to see if it is blown and replace it. If you still have issues and need help then I suggest getting a mechanic who can diagnose it with a scanner to see why the computer is not opening the injectors.

I’d recommend getting the vehicle inspected by a certified technician who can perform these checks and diagnose your starting issue firsthand. An accurate repair can then be made once the problem has been assessed.