Q: Not starting

I asked already but missed a few maybe key points. So the car runs fine then randomly quits a previously stated but it only ever seems to shut off once the engine temperature rises but now it quit and won't start just cranks

Hello. You will need to have the vehicle tested to see if the spark plugs are getting spark. You can do this by pulling out one coil and using a test light or spark tester to see if there is spark. If there is no spark, then scan and see if the crankshaft sensor is sensing RPMs. Replace the crankshaft sensor if it is not. If you are not able to find the problem, your best bet may be to have a local expert diagnose the starting issue for you in person.