Q: Not starting after backfire noise

My car made a backfire noise, and now it will not turn over.

3. Not starting after backfire noise

Q: Car backfiring and spitting

The fuel pressure may be low and starving the engine for fuel. The first thing you should check is the fuel pressure and that the fuel filter is not blocking the flow of fuel. If both of these check out...

Q: Car engine knocking, smoking, burning oil

Experiencing an engine knock is not a problem to be taken lightly. Typically when an engine begins to produce a knocking sound, it is a good indication that there is some sort of internal engine damage already going on. This,...

Q: How do I replace my ignition switch with new ignition switch and key then program it to the car

We would need your model year to advise you regarding the specific service procedure as it can vary from year to year. The exact procedure is set forth in the Factory Service Manual (FSM) and you will need a copy...