Q: Not running right

It will run great for about 5 minutes and then it will loud up and then quit running. Let sit for awhile and it will start again and run for 5 minutes and loude up and quite.

A: When the vehicle quits you will need to see...

When the vehicle quits you will need to see if the spark plugs are still getting spark. You can disconnect one of the plug wires and put a Phillips screw driver in the plug wire, and while holding on the insulated handle allow the metal part be about 1/4 inch away from a metal part of the motor and have someone crank the engine.

You should see a spark coming through. If there is no spark, then you may have a bad coil, ignition module, or distributor stator. The most common problems like the one you have is from the coil and ignition module inside the distributor. Also, make sure to look at and replace the distributor cap and rotor. I recommend having a certified professional inspect your starting issue in person in order to have the appropriate repairs done.