Q: Not running, starting, etc. - 2000 Hyundai Accent

My can won't start and won't crank. Nothing is working on my car at all now. When I put the key in the ignition nothing happens. The lights or the radio won't come on.

Hello - if you are unable to get anything electrical to work on the car, with or without the key in the ignition (dome light when you open the door?), I would say you need a battery replacement](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/battery-replacement) performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, replace your battery, and check out your charging system to prevent future recurrences of this.

3. Not running, starting, etc. - 2000 Hyundai Accent