Q: Not running, starting, etc. - 2000 Hyundai Accent

My can won't start and won't crank. Nothing is working on my car at all now. When I put the key in the ignition nothing happens. The lights or the radio won't come on.

Hello - if you are unable to get anything electrical to work on the car, with or without the key in the ignition (dome light when you open the door?), I would say you need a battery replacement](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/battery-replacement) performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, replace your battery, and check out your charging system to prevent future recurrences of this.