Q: Not knowing my audio negative and positive wire colors on rear left door

I'm am running a high level to low level RCA converter so I can conveter to a amp so I can run my sub but I don't know the audio color chart for the door speakers and am having trouble finding them online and would rather not have to take of my door panel if it's not necessary thank you vary much hope you can help me.

A: Try the yellow as positive and black as neg...

Try the yellow as positive and black as negative. This is what was used on the same vehicle but for the 2015 model. I do not have a 2016 diagram. If you want a second opinion on this, consider contacting a certified technician who can help you with your electrical components firsthand. Good luck.