Q: Transmission fluid service interval.

just want to keep up on the maintenance when is a good time to do the transmission oil change.

3. Transmission fluid service interval.

Q: Random stalling of a '07 Accord

The most likely problem here is the ignition switch. It's a design flaw of those. They probably should have a recall but Honda didn't recall them for some reason. Change the ignition switch - the electrical portion. They go bad...

Q: My car has been driving funny. When I pull off it hesitates..like it doesn't have enough power.

It may be your TPS like your father said, but tests would need to be done to diagnose it. If you have codes in the computer it would help with the diagnosis. The TPS is not a common problem with...

Q: Trouble with the traction control

As you may know, the traction control system monitors the steering stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has been detected. This is done by the use of electronic sensors that communicate with the Power Train Control...