Q: Transmission fluid service interval.

just want to keep up on the maintenance when is a good time to do the transmission oil change.

3. Transmission fluid service interval.

Q: Q: How do you adjust the steering wheel on?

It’s important to be able to adjust the steering wheel to get the ideal driving position for you. Your car’s steering wheel can adjust in four different ways: up and down, as well as in and out. Here’s how to...

Q: Q: Shutter

The shuddering problem is coming from the CVT transmission and may be an internal clutch slippage or valve body pressure problem. This will require the transmission to be pressure tested to see if it is due to the wrong fluids...

Q: My car's temperature goes between 102 degrees and 78 degrees Celsius. Is this normal? - 2013 Honda Jazz 1.3

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle's temperature going down when driving uphill is opposite from the usual complaint. Being in second gear while going uphill, the engine's RPM being higher should increase coolant circulation. The engine's...