Q: Transmission fluid service interval.

just want to keep up on the maintenance when is a good time to do the transmission oil change.

3. Transmission fluid service interval.

Q: Check Engine light; upstream O2 sensor

Hi there. If you have a code for the upstream O2 sensor then that is the most likely problem. Knowing the code would help me to be able to tell for sure what is going on. If you replaced the...

Q: The RPM doesn't exceed 3 on the dash board when idling, and rpm doesn't exceed 2 when in motion. What is the cause?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a problem with your transmission causing it to go into limp mode which will not allow the car to exceed a specific RPM or speed when driving. The transmission control module will...

Q: Car wont start eps light is on help!!!

Hi Don. Thanks for sending the question tonight. The EPS light is a warning light that indicates a problem with the electronic power steering system on your Hyundai Elantra. In most cases, it does not impact the vehicle's ability to...