Q: Not going in gear

Is it hard to change the slavecylinder and how long does it take to change

It is highly recommended that you change both the clutch master cylinder and the slave cylinder at the same time. This type of repair is usually best left to a certified mechanic, as they will have the specialty tools and techniques to perform the repairs correctly, and avoid damage or injury.

If you need help identifying and repairing the issue, YourMechanic offers several options. They have trained mechanics that can come to your home, or place of business, to diagnose the issue with your gears and replace your clutch slave master cylinder and clutch master cylinder as necessary.

3. Not going in gear