Q: Not getting pulse at injectors 1 and 4.

Car is running rough, learned that injectors 1 and 4 are not pulsing. I've replaced the ignition pickup coil, ignition control module, plugs, wires, cap and rotor. All grounds have been cleaned up. Verified getting spark at all plugs, and the firing order is correct. I've also tried two ignition control modules. I have no idea what else to check, other than maybe the injector harness?

On this vehicle injectors #1 and #3 are pulsed together and injectors #2 and #4 are pulsed together from the computer. If injectors #1 and #4 are not working th. en you will need to disconnect the injector connector to check the injector signal with a noid light to make sure you are getting computer pulse. If you do then replace the injector and retest the engine for running. If you have good injector pulse and listen to injector to see if it is working. If it is then double check the spark plug wires for #1 and #4 to see if they are crossed. If okay then you will need to have the cylinders compression checked for internal engine problems. If still problem is not identified then seek additional diagnostics from a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.com