Q: Not getting proper heat and no A/C

I get no A/C in my car. Do I just need to buy freon and add it to my car? Also the places that doesn't give heat in my car is the floor heat in the driver side and the front vents. In fact the driver side blows out cold air for the floor. What could be the problem?

Hi there:

It’s likely that you have multiple problems with your AC and heating system that could be causing these issues on your MB. The AC problem could be low refrigerant, a damaged compressor or leak that is the source of the AC issue. The heater problem could be caused by a damaged heater core, heater vents or a fuse that simply needs to be replaced. The best way to determine what is faulty and ensure the right repairs are completed is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a heater and AC inspection.

3. Not getting proper heat and no A/C