Q: not getting fuel to engine

Im not getting any fuel to engine. Could it only be a fuel pump problem or can it be another issue.

3. not getting fuel to engine

Q: pulley fell off

For the 1995 G-20, all of the brackets in the location you describe are listed in GM parts catalogs. Using those catalogs, and your description, I narrowed it down to 5 possible GM part numbers: 10187650, 10179211, 10163742, 10163742, 10028767....

Q: My Kia Forte is making a grinding knocking noise when I put it in drive and accelerate and at about 5 mph and up it goes away unti

Hello. Exhaust systems can make a variety of sounds that we would not intuitively expect. When I was first learning about exhaust systems I was surprised to find out how dynamic they can be. I am assuming you are speaking...

Q: I was told my fuel pump relay was good but fuel pump still doesn't work after replacing it.

Hi, thanks for your question. If you switched the relay to a different circuit and that circuit works, then the relay tests okay. The fuel pump relay is controlled by the PCM and you would need to scan the computer...