Q: not getting fuel to engine

Im not getting any fuel to engine. Could it only be a fuel pump problem or can it be another issue.

3. not getting fuel to engine

Q: My 2013 Chevy sonic makes a knockin/clicking noise when I'm coming to a stop or when I slightly turn and idk what it is everyone e

You mention "steam" and interest in installing a new cooling system thermostat but it is not clear from your description if the car is overheating. If the car is overheating, yo can request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding...

Q: How do I view the average fuel consumption?

The average fuel consumption feature is displayed on the multi-information display, and shows you the fuel economy that your car has achieved since the last reset of the feature. To view the average fuel consumption, press the display button on...

Q: I have a nail in my tire, its pressure is at 23. Should I put air in it until I get to the shop in the morning?

You did great in finding the nail in your tire in the first place; usually the problem goes undetected and can cause serious issues. Before the vehicle is driven, the tire pressure must be at the proper inflation level. I...