Q: not getting fuel to engine

Im not getting any fuel to engine. Could it only be a fuel pump problem or can it be another issue.

Hi there:

If you’re not getting fuel to the injector on your 2012 Chevrolet Malibu, it could be caused by a fuel pump that is broken, an electrical relay issue or perhaps a fuse that’s blown that powers the fuel pump. Although it’s highly unlikely, it’s also possible that you have a blockage or obstruction in the fuel lines that are causing this problem. The best way to know for certain is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection; so they can pinpoint precisely what’s going on with the car.

3. not getting fuel to engine