Q: not getting fuel to engine

Im not getting any fuel to engine. Could it only be a fuel pump problem or can it be another issue.

3. not getting fuel to engine

Q: Brakes or transmission causing my vehicle to not speed up. It feels like something is dragging.

Hi there. This sounds like the rear brakes on your vehicle are not adjusted right or the brakes are in need of service. The rear brakes on your vehicle are producing a brake drag after the brakes are applied, and...

Q: Def tank leaking

The DEF tank is not serviceable except as an assembly and the entire tank will need to be replaced as an assembly. Make sure to not over fill the tank.

Q: Gas gauge stuck

This is a common issue in GM vehicles. The instrument cluster in GM vehicles uses stepper motors to run the gauges. These motors fail often and make the gauges work erratically and give bad readings. The instrument cluster will need...